2011年10月11日火曜日

Car Lust

I got this image from a blog 我が日ス輪は永久に不滅です!written by み・そ・じ

This car is Impreza STI of SUBARU( WRX STI specC typeRA-R).
There are some versions of Impreza, and this version's Japanese nickname is 涙目(tear eyes).
I just love the blue color of SUBARU and the tear eyes.
I also love the butt♥so cute!

I got this picture from  BLUE ZERO~山形から発信~  Don’t forget to try in mind written  by zero-1128.
This version's design is so girly for me, so STI is a GIRL! ( for me, lancer evolution and GTR are guys).
It's a kind of small, very round and cute design. And the blue is so attractive and the gold wheels are just perfect color for it. 
It's not a super expensive or powerful car like Ferrari or Lamborghini, yet I just love the design. 

4 件のコメント:

  1. LOL RANDOM. But..awesome yea :P

    返信削除
  2. Wow, three in one night. It might be helpful to link back to the ds106 assignment in your blogpost for those who might want to take the same challenge.

    返信削除
  3. I'm surprised that I've already got feedbacks though I just posted it only two hours ago!

    Thx mome! :) I like your icon a lot!>mome

    That's a great idea. I didn't come up with that...yea I'll do that. Thank you! >Mr. Paertz

    返信削除
  4. Otto asked me to thank you for adding the URL for the assignment.

    You are killing the ds106 assignment list - talk about 'A' game. I love it.

    返信削除