So, this essay should be about movies or audio commentary, but since I have personal reason to love this video, I want to talk about it.
This video is about Kimi Raikkonen who used to be an F1 driver.
He was a great driver, especially in Suzuka circuit 2005.
In the race, he started in the end of the line and won the race!
I was watching the race there around chicane corner with my father.
I cannot forget the excitement!
He couldn't go ahead from his rival until the final lap, but he was calm all the time.
He never got upset. He quietly made the distance between him and his rival shorter.
When he finally went ahed from his rival in the final lap, every audience stood up.
The moment was so great that I cannot explain in words!!!!!
Click here to jump Assignment description
Wow - that is an exciting video. I can't believe how he passed the other driver. Your final paragraph is a perfect narration of what we see in the video.
返信削除You know what would be cool? If you were to replace the audio on the YouTube with your own voice announcing the action on the track!
Kimi is too overhyped. I prefer other drivers. I am sure you must like him, but he is retired so I dont have to worry about him anymore. hehehe
返信削除Sorry for late reply. I wish I could have knowledge to do so >Mr.Lockman
返信削除わたしはキミたんのファンを16歳の頃からやってるんだぞー!!ヽ(`Д´)ノプンプン
NOBODY CAN DENY HIS DRIVING SKILLS AND HANDSOMENESS!!!!!>Sakamoto