Thank you for coming to my blog! My English grammar sucks and writing is totally unorganized and complicated.
Please do not mad at my writing >< I try my BEST!!!!!
Sometimes I might not able to answer your questions if you ask me about my blog coz even I do not often understand what I write!
2011年10月18日火曜日
Haiku it up -一句詠みました-
Okay, since I am Japanese, I want to make a Japanese Haiku for it.
紅葉に 衣替えをと 教えられ
That means the leaves turn to yellow and red colors and I realize that it's time to change summer clothes to winter ones.
Simple and elegant - thank you for sharing this. The image you link to is beautiful too. I sort of wish it was embedded in your blog post.
返信削除I embedded the picture in this blog post.
返信削除You can jump to nbrach's flickr if you click it.
That makes a huge difference with the lovely image included. Thanks for checking your comments and taking suggestions.
返信削除Great stuff - 'A' game in progress, I think.
Tell me about the leaves in suzuka. Its time for change and I think you should be able to enjoy this change very soon. It was nice.
返信削除田舎なんでとりあえず紅葉はそのへんにあるよ>sakamoto
返信削除