2011年10月12日水曜日

Typography-my name


So, for this assignment I used a chinese character 熊(bear) that is part of my name.
I know the description asks to use "letters" but I want to make something funny for my assignment, so...sorry for that :P
Does the shape look like a face of bear? I hope so.

I used adobe illustrator CS4.

Click here to jump to Assignment description

2 件のコメント:

  1. I think this works just fine for the assignment. I am trying to figure out how you got all those chinese characters to line up like that. Can you give a hint?

    Also, I think it would be great if you displayed the image at it's normal size. Blogger tends to scale the image size down a bit. You can do it by clicking on the image in the blogger editor and selecting normal size.

    Great work on these ds106 projects.

    返信削除
  2. I made the image bigger so it should be easier to see the characters.

    Ah...I used adobe illustrator and know how to use it.
    There is a tool that you can type text only inside of the shape.
    Maybe I should also add what software I used for each assignment.

    返信削除