Timmmmyboy assignment.
So, Tim Owen's talks about his background and idea of being artist.
He thinks any kind of people are artists, no matter what is their major.
Your life is full of art and creative things, and ds106 is a good chance to improve your creativity.
I like his phrase "People are more creative when they are hungry", that's funny.
However, I want to be just an audience rather than artist.
I used to learn art seriously, yet one day I realized that I like art, but I don't want to be an artist or designer.
I just love to see artworks at a museum. That's me.
Still sometimes I enjoy drawing, yet I don't want to think myself an artist.
I like cooking and making dishes pretty, I love wearing make up which probably Mr.Owen thinks art.
Yet these don't make me feel like I'm an artist.
I'd rather think myself as an audience.
Timmmmyboy
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿