2011年10月11日火曜日

ds 106 ClouDoraemonchu

The blue boy's name is Doraemon, the main character of an anime.
Needless to say, "Pica-chu" is the voice of the Pikachu, the popular Pokemon.
If you don't know about Cloud Strife, click here to jump wikipedia.

I used adobe Photoshop CS4 to this assignment.

6 件のコメント:

  1. I love the way you're picking up this ds106 stuff. I can't remember the name of this assignment. Is it the trolling for quotes one?

    返信削除
  2. Yes and I added URL of the assignment description page!

    返信削除
  3. I still wonder the Dorayaki that Doraemon eats are pured sweet red-bean jam (Koshian) or pured sweet red-bean (Tubuan)

    返信削除
  4. Thanks for adding the link to the assignment. Did you know that you can have the hyperlink be a word rather than the URL?

    Well since you did it with Doraemon, I guess you do know.

    返信削除
  5. i just want to leave the URL there because it's very obvious so that people can easily find the hyperlink.

    返信削除