2011年10月19日水曜日

Phake Tweets

This assignment is fake tweeting; imagine, what would you tweet if you were a famous historical person?

As Cleopatra, I tweet "

So, which one should I do before I attract Caesar...breast implant or making my nose taller?"

I assume she would be cosmetic surgery freak if she was in modern world.




YES!!!! I've successfully attracted Caesar and now he's my husband! the world belongs to me!!!


I cannot imagine how big diamond she would ask him to buy.




Here, I tweet as Caesar.

Sure, honey. What else do you want? @ Cleopatra




and Cleopatra again,

THIS WORLD!!!!!! @ Caesar

She wants engage ring and world for their marriage.











Click here to jump to Assignment description

11 件のコメント:

  1. Lol this is funny, and well thought-out. GJ!

    返信削除
  2. I'm so glad you discovered this assignment - I didn't even know about. It looks like some imaginative stuff can be done with the twister tool.

    I like the story arc you've developed here - I'm sort of anticipating a part two now.

    One thing I'm not sure about is if there is a way to make the links appear without the long URLs, also it would be awesome to have the Cleopatra image in your blog posts.

    Great work, again thanks for the Twister tip - I'm gonna give it a try.

    返信削除
  3. thx :) >mome

    Ok, so now you can jump to the webpage by clicking the tweet.
    I added Cleopatra and Caesar's images so that it looks more likely to twitter :P

    返信削除
  4. Thank you Grizzly Bear, that looks much better.

    返信削除
  5. This is awesome. I just decided to take another look at the post when going through the ds106 backlog and it looks soo much cooler now with the links hidden and the profile pics up.

    Kinda reminds me of instant messaging programs actually, like MSN, Facebook chat, Skype etc.

    It's also awesome that you're taking feedback from comments and improving your posts :)

    返信削除
  6. As Mome says, this does have an instant messenger type of look to it. I really like the way you've reworked this. Again, thanks for responding to the feedback!!

    返信削除
  7. 豊胸か鼻の整形ってwwwwww
    っつーか、豊www胸wwwwww
    何度読んでみても噴くわwwwwww

    返信削除
  8. ちなみにわたしの妄想の中では、とりあえず鼻の整形だけ先にやってオパーイにはパットを詰めてごまかしたと思われる
    んでもっていざって時までに胸をボイーンにしておいたはず!!

    返信削除
  9. making an account for someone like this or people that are loooooooooooong dead, might be a good way to get people to laugh, but I think it would be hard trying to keep it fresh and maintain people interested.

    返信削除
  10. Thx :)> Carroll

    それは褒めているのかね?>sakamoto

    返信削除